For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the General Data Protection Regulation in effect from 25 May 2017 (the GDPR) the data controller is Flyero of 27 Old Gloucester Street London WC1N 3AX United Kingdom (our Company Address). We are ICO registered with registration number ZA299615 expiring on the 3rd December 2018.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you access the Website or use our Services, there are a number of ways in which you provide information and other data to us. You will be asked to provide us with personal information so that we can identify and verify you such as 1) your full name, 2) email address, 3) telephone number. In order for you to buy our services you will be asked to provide us with personal information so that we can process payments such as 4) bank account details 5) credit or debit card information 6) country of registration origin details. You may also be asked to provide optional personal information so that we can profile the type of services that are relevant for you.
By accessing the Website or using the Services, you consent to us processing and collecting this data, on the terms and for the reasons which are explained below.
STATUS OF YOUR INFORMATION AFTER ACCOUNT CLOSURE
Once you have closed your account, we will delete all your stored information within 28 days, unless the RevGlue requires it to close business. Your email address will, however, be retained to stop users from setting up a second account using the same email address. We will not use your email address for any other purposes such as communicating with you once you have closed your account or future marketing purposes for us or any third parties.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
As is true of most websites, it will be possible to gather information about your computer or device such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system. This information may be used to:
- drive future product development in line with customer platform and technology use;
- respond to customer service requests;
- send out a newsletter or occasional product alerts or marketing communications;
- improve the Website or Services and our marketing efforts; and/or
- respond to your questions and concerns.
Certain features of the Website (such as uploading or downloading content) may need to access information on your computer or device in order to work. By using such functionality, you consent to RevGlue accessing your device and information. If we can, we will ask you before the Website accesses your device or information.
HOW TO EDIT, DELETE OR ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION
You have the ability to view and amend the personal data that we hold about you through our website. In addition you have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information that we hold about you, to correct any inaccuracies and to update any out-of-date information. You can also ask us not to send you direct marketing communications (however please note that we may continue to send you service-related (i.e. non-marketing) communications whilst you hold an account with RevGlue). You can manually delete any information on your account except the email address. Alternatively, you can terminate your account and all details will be deleted after 7 days except the email address.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or wish to object to our use of your personal information, please write to us at email@example.com. If you wish to know how we use your information then contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org .
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
Except as described below, we will not share your information with any third parties.
We may disclose the information you provide us:
- to any of our group companies (which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985);
- as required by law, any applicable regulation to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others. This may include disclosing to other companies and organisations in connection with fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- if we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, to any prospective seller or buyer of all (or part of) our business or assets. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information;
- in cases where you follow links from our Website to other banks to create bank accounts with them. The information about your bank account in these circumstances will only be accessible by the bank and by us;
- When you register with RevGlue, you are subscribed with our marketing emails. You can always unsubscribe it via My Profile section.
While we do not intend to pass your information to a third party for them to use in their own direct marketing, in any event we will never do so without your express consent.
The security of your personal information is important to us. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Data is stored with Amazon Aurora database on Amazon USA servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using GeoTrust encryption. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services via the Website or our Services. Once your account has been deleted, we will only retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer hold your personal information, contact us at email@example.com.
We may contact you from time to time about RevGlue, including marketing messages relating to our products and services, in line with your marketing contact preferences. We will do this electronically, for example by email.
We may contact you with information about our products and services of specially selected parties that may be of interest to you, in line with your marketing contact preferences. All such communications will come from RevGlue.
You may tell us at any time if you do not wish to receive marketing messages from us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by following any unsubscribe instructions we may include in the email messages we send to you.
Registered users may also contact RevGlue via support tickets under Support Section.
USE OF LOCATION DATA
The Website may make use of location data sent from your mobile device. You can turn off this functionality at any time by turning off the location services settings for RevGlue on your mobile device. If you use these services, you consent to us and our partners’ and licensees’ transmission, collection, maintenance, processing and use of your location data and queries to provide and improve location-based and road traffic-based products and services. You may withdraw this consent at any time by turning off the location services setting on your mobile device or on RevGlue.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer (if you consent to us using cookies). Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
Types of Cookies
These cookies let you use the different parts of the Website. Without them services that you want cannot be provided. Some examples of how we use these cookies are:
- Signing into an account on the Website;
- Remembering previous actions such as text entered into a registration form when navigating back to a page in the same session;
- Remembering security settings which restrict access to certain content e.g. to help with parental control cookies.
These help us to personalise the Website to you. For example, remembering your preferences and settings so that we will remember them using functional cookies to give you [options/ information] on the Website personalised to you.
Some examples of these cookies are:
- Flash cookies, which are stored on your hard drive, not your browser. These are useful for things e.g. pausing something;
- Remembering if you visited the Website before so that messages for new visitors to the Website are not displayed to you when you return to the Website;
- Remembering settings applied to the Website such as colour, font size and layout.
These help us understand how people are using the Website, so we can make it better and allow us to try new things to improve your experience on the Website. The information gathered does not identify any individual and is aggregated.
Some examples of how we use these cookies are:
- To collect information about which web pages visitors go to most often so we can improve the online experience;
- To collect information about the platforms that referred visitors to our Website;
- Error management to make sure that the Website is working properly;
- Testing designs to help improve the look and feel of our Website.
We use this information to help run our Website more efficiently, to gather broad demographic information and to monitor the level of activity on our Website.
Content Sharing and Social Networking Cookies
These cookies enable users to share pages and content through third party social networking and other platforms. The companies that serve these cookies may also use your information to serve targeted advertising on other platforms.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the Website.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.com/uk.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 365 days.